Medical, fitness and wellness experts offer up a wide range of opinions on the subject of detoxing. This broadly comes down to a two-sided debate. One side touts the clear benefits provided by an effective detox; the other side believes in the body’s own abilities to purge toxins on its own. Detoxing, says the second camp, is what the liver and kidneys are designed to do.
Is One Side Right?
In truth, this is one of those questions where both sides have sound points. The human body is a fantastic machine, and it does have the capability to detox itself. But many of the procedures and products sold for detox purposes provide verifiable benefits.
One useful way to look at the matter is to consider the stress we subject our bodies to. Unhealthy food, inadequate hydration, and factors entirely outside our control – like environmental pollution – all make it harder for the body to keep itself clean and get rid of toxins. Yes, it’s what the liver and the kidneys are supposed to do. Why not help them do that job better?
The Red Tea Detox is an especially popular and effective recipe for speeding up this natural cleansing process. The recipe is known to us through the best-selling e-book written by Liz Swann Miller. Liz claims that the method came to her from an African shaman. That’s a remarkable story, but also one that can arouse a certain amount of skepticism. We decided to concentrate on the antioxidant and fat-burning properties of the Red Tea Detox when we reviewed it.
Here are our key findings: Advantages
1) The Red Tea Detox book provides an excellent balance between detailed information and concise instructions. It is easy to understand and use, and the information it contains is clear and persuasive. The book’s clarity is a result of extensive testing and refinement.
2) The book’s popularity is undeniable. It’s been sold for quite some time, and it has satisfied thousands of users. The Red Tea Detox’s sales numbers are backed up by a flood of positive reviews and testimonials spread across multiple websites. The social, anecdotal evidence is firmly in favor of this detox’s effectiveness.
3) The Red Tea Detox is a useful tool for reducing inflammation. It also helps make it easier to achieve weight loss goals and even improves the quality of your sleep. Many of the recipe’s advocates report that it boosts energy levels and leaves them feeling “lighter.”
4) The first part of the recipe book is a general primer on the merits of detoxing in general. The second part is a much more action-oriented guide to completing the detox itself. There is a clear, step-by-step plan covering the entire 14-day process. The third part of the book adds even more value by offering an eating plan that includes an extended 21-day period. The diet is balanced to increase the number of calories you burn, shed more fat, and balance your hormones. The 21-day length is not an accident; it is a long enough period to start you well on your way to building healthier eating habits.
5) Detox tea itself delivers a broad range of health benefits. Examples include:
- Encourages less fluctuation in blood sugar
- Discourages the growth of fat cells
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Reduces stress
- Purges toxins (both intrinsic and extrinsic)
- Curbs appetite
- Improves circulation
- Provides antioxidant effects
6) The Red Tea Detox also includes an effective exercise plan for further speeding up the weight loss process. This consists of a motivational guide Liz built to keep you focused on your goals. The moral support is constructive when making positive changes starts to feel too challenging.
7) To ease the potential worry of buyer’s remorse, the Red Tea Detox is backed with a full satisfaction guarantee. You can return the book and get the full purchase price back, no questions asked.
1) Online e-book purchase is the only way to buy the book. If you want a physical copy for reference, you’ll need to print it out yourself.
2) The Red Tea Detox is not a miracle cure; you have to invest effort in getting the full benefits. Moving to a healthier diet and sticking with it is essential to staying clean. It calls for consistency and discipline.
Is The Red Tea Detox Worth It?
If you’re looking for a guide to help you lose weight, purge toxins, and feel better, the Red Tea Detox will help. The book is particularly attractive in terms of long-term value. Following the recommended program does not oblige you to purchase any additional teas, patches, or other potentially-pricey products. You can derive ongoing value from the Red Tea Detox over the course of many years.
Repeating the Red Tea Detox at roughly six-month intervals can keep you free of unwanted toxins and improve your overall health. This is a healthy system that makes a clear, positive difference. Try it out, and you’ll be able to see the benefits yourself.